RAVPower 26800mAh Power Bank Portable Charger
If you are in need of a monster charge, then look no further. The RAVPower RP-PB41 26800mAh External Battery Charger provides the charge you need and then some. Strap your devices in and prepare for an electrifying dose of power - charge an iPhone 6 ten times over; an iPhone 6 Plus or an iPad Air twice all on a single charge.
While your power plug is getting used daily, you can only charge one-device-at-a-time; so show a bit of love to all your devices by charging them all simultaneously. The external battery pack has room to charge three devices simultaneously. And if you are concerned that charging three at once will slow the charge time down, think again. With a combined charging speed of 5.5 amps all your devices will charge FAST.
Category: Travel Electronic Equipment
Shop By Travel List
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is in the Sleeping mode. 13 Hour Charging for 9 Day Use: Pack this monster-powered triple-port USB charger on your trips and enjoy 9 day portable power after only 13 hours of charging. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: Quickly power 3 devices with an impressive 5.5A current, or adapt to their individual charging needs with a 2.4A output for optimized efficiency. It's the daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, and Motorola. Note: This external battery can be taken on an airplane in your carry-on luggage
- 2A Twice as Rapid Charging: DC 5V/2A input is twice as fast as normal DC 5V/1A input power banks to save 50% of your recharge time. Use a DC 5V/2A or above charger to achieve full charging speed. Note: AC charger is sold separately
- Improved Safety Technology: Adjust current and voltage while achieving a safer and higher current conversion thanks to iSmart 2.0 and Panasonic Smart IC frequency technology. Benefit from over 500 charge cycles from its ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion USB battery
- Intuitive Battery Level Indicators: Press the Power Button to keep track of your battery life with indicators in 25% increments. Each light will turn on as it reaches that power level until all 4 become solid indicating the power bank is fully charged